Elevating the Standard
StyleFypon is the recognized leader in polyurethane product design, innovation and molding technology. From old world style to classic modern design, Fypon offers the largest and most architecturally correct styles and designs of molding and trim, and now shutters and beams.
- Architecturally correct and historically accurate product styles and designs
- Molded from actual stone and timber products to capture the texture, patterns and deep shadow lines of classic building materials
- A distinctive look and personality that complements any home design for maximum appeal
PerformanceOnly Fypon engineers consistent quality and long lasting performance into every product we make, today and tomorrow. From our popular trim and moldings to our growing shutter and beam offerings, each product is manufactured by experts in polyurethane molding technology. All Fypon building products:
- Are easy to install with no special tools or extra labor necessary
- Deliver consistent workmanship and product quality
- Feature low maintenance
- Provide weather and moisture resistance
- Come stain or paint ready
- Resists insects and won’t warp, crack or split
ServiceFrom one leader to another, building professionals trust Fypon to deliver on the jobsite and to the bottom line.
- Fypon provides architects and builders with renderings and marketing support for blue prints and model homes
- Receive extensive builder support including an industry first quote package program with quantity pricing tools available at CPS@fypon.com
- We provide installation FAQ (frequently asked questions) and support from master craftsmen
- Plus custom design services for historical restorations, replicas or any unique profile that fits your home or commercial application available at CPS@fypon.com
Fypon offers more than 2,500 synthetic pieces in the categories of Window & Door Trim, Mouldings, E-Vent™ Systems, Decorative Millwork, Louvers & Gable Vents, Balustrade Systems and Porch Posts, Columns & Wraps. Additionally, Fypon offers PVC products in the categories of Column Wraps and QuickRail® Systems.
Fypon manufactures thousands of decorative millwork elements in a variety of architectural styles to enhance the interior and exterior of homes. Each piece is crafted from tough, weather-resistant, high-performance materials that are resistant to decay, insect infestation and water damage for long-lasting beauty and low maintenance. Part of consumer products company Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
Started in 1969 in Baltimore, Maryland, Fypon produced moulded polyurethane millwork products for the building industry in several Pennsylvania facilities. The company worked steadily for 35 years to develop moulded polyurethane products and educate the marketplace on the merits of polyurethane pieces. Through hard work and exceptional marketing efforts, Fypon built itself into the recognized brand name leader in the polyurethane millwork industry.
In September 2009, Therma-Tru and Fypon merged together due to many synergies, including complementary products. This merger provides a great opportunity for both brands.
Awards and Recognition
Fypon has won several awards over the years for everything from top products to innovation. Some of those awards include: