PVC Trim by Fypon
Endurance with Style
With Fypon PVC Trim, the possibilities are endless. Fypon PVC Trim can replace wood in nearly any non-load bearing application. Each piece of stable, high-density PVC resists rotting, decaying, warping, splintering, mildew growth and insect infestation. Fypon offers boards, sheets, bead board, corner boards and profiles that are easy to install and do not require paint. In addition, Fypon PVC Trim can be used on both the interior and exterior of residential and commercial projects. And, all Fypon PVC Trim products are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser.
Features and Benefits
- Virtually Maintenance Free - Fypon PVC Trim will not be affected by moisture, and can be used on the building grade and against masonry. It requires no priming, sanding or sealing, and never needs to be painted.
- Perfect for Fabrication - With a density similar to hickory and white pine, its consistent core and solid white color throughout allow easy shaping, moulding and routing with standard woodworking tools. See our Superior Performance PDF for more information on working with Fypon PVC.
- Standard lumber sizes and a variety of sheet sizes are available smooth or with wood grain texture.
- NEW - Fypon now offers 12 standard profiles to complement our sheets and boards.
- Fypon offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty on all PVC Trim products.
Fypon PVC Trim products are sold in skid quantities and shipped via flatbed distribution. For additional information on ordering PVC Trim, please conatct Customer Service at 800.446.3040.
For PVC Trim part numbers and additional product information, please refer to the PVC Trim Catalog.
All PVC Trim Profiles and most boards & sheets are stock items which ship in 7 business days. Some sheet & board sizes are Special Order items which ship in 3 weeks. These items are designated with an asterisk (*) in the PVC Trim Catalog.
Warranty & Installation
Fypon warrants all PVC Trim products to be free from defects in material and workmanship. For complete warranty details, painting guidelines and installation instructions, visit the Product Support section of the website.